Universal Dock ConverterIpod Female End to 3.5 mm Male Cable(Works with various style docking stations). It easily connects any MP3 player to an OLD iPod docking station. Cable will fit any player with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Just plug the female iPod end onto the dock and the male jack into the headphone input on MP3 player.
- iPod Female to 3.5 mm Male Plug AUX cable
- Convert iPod input into 3.5 mm plug (see notes below)
- Connect any MP3 player to iPod input and get the sound on
- High quality (1.2 meters, or 4 feet) Extension cable
- Compatible with aftermarket iPod car adapters, dock systems and etc.
This accessory is compatible with:
- Microsoft Zune, Zen Player, iRiver, SanDisc, Samsung player and any other mp3 player that has a headphone jack (see notes below)
- All trade names are registered trademarks of respective manufacturers listed.
- Is not compatible with Bose Sound Dock. For Bose Sound Dock, please buy the dedicated one.
- The dock connector will not work with the factory installed iPod adapters, but it will work for the aftermarket adapters such as GROM, Dice, USA Spec, etc. It will also not work with Bose Sound dock. Please email us if you are in the doubt - we can check your application and let you know.
- 30 days return for any reason.
- 4 feet long approx.
- Universal iPod iPhone iPad Dock 30-Pin Female to 3.5mm Stereo x 1