This cable is to connect to your Galaxy Siii (and any other devices with OTG) for reading your data in your USB Flash Drive.
The connection is so easy, just plug the Micro USB Side to your Samsung Galaxy S3 and plug your USB Flash Drive to the USB A Side, then your Galaxy S3 can read the data inside your USB Flash Drive.
If your data storage device (say a usb-powered device, see notes below) requires more power to get it worked, then this cable may help too. This cable comes a USB A male for that. Just plug it into any other USB Charger Socket, then you can get your data storage devices worked and access data from your it.
- With additional USB for USB Powered storage device (say a usb-powered hdd).
- Plug and Play
- To read your data inside flash drive / HDD easily.
- Micro male to USB female
- Around 30cm long
- Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 OTG/HOST
This accessory is compatible with:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 GT-i9800
- Samsung Galaxy s3 / siii / i9300
- Samsung Galaxy s2 / sii / i9100
- Samsung Galaxy 9220 Note
- Samsung Galaxy 9250 Nexus
*** check the specification below carefully to see if your device is compatible or not, more new models may have not yet included in the list ***
- Do not see your device on this list? PLEASE feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Only for a USB-powered hard disk, if you harddisk cannot power up with a usb power cable, please assume this cable cannot help. If the USB Socket from your PC cannot power up your hard disk when using this cable, please use some high-powered usb charger.
- Micro USB OTG Host Cable with Extra Power for Card Readers x 1 piece